Wednesday 6 September 2017

Night Off In Preparation

I'm claiming this night off because I have a pile of preparation work to do for my little road trip on Friday. I won't say where I'm going yet, but it has to do with the radio and a broadcast of hockey so it's very related to HBIC. Actually, if you follow me on Twitter, you might already know where I'm going, but I'll keep it a secret here on the blog at least until tomorrow's radio show. In saying all of this, I'll be on the road to a destination on Friday!

I think this is something I want to do more of in the future. HBIC and The Hockey Show always like going to new places and broadcasting tournaments and games that deserve a little recognition. As you may be aware, we highlighted a lot of the local attractions and events in Kenora when we were invited out for Scotiabank's Hockey Day in Canada, and I plan on doing a little of this Friday evening as well. If you know of a tournament or game that wants some additional coverage and broadcasting, hit me with an email and I'll see what can be done to make that happen!

Friday night will see me on the road, so stay tuned to HBIC for a recap of where I will be!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: