Tuesday 21 May 2013

Pool Updates And Updates

I apologize for this, but the HBIC Playoff Pool stats have been updated. I would have had them updated sooner, but a scheduling conflict led to some confusion and problems on my end where I couldn't be at HBIC HQ this evening. Nonetheless, the pool stats are updated. Get your fill in the contest section to the right.

I have also added a pile of new photos to the Musicians in Jerseys article/record-keeping that I scribed a while back. I'm not trying to draw the ire of Nashville's Mike Fisher, but his wife - Carrie Underwood - probably has one heckuva jersey collection on her own! Needless to say, I am always on the lookout for additional images, so if you see any, please email them to me! I will credit you with the find as well!

Lastly, if you're in the Survivor: NHL Playoffs pool, all packages will have been mailed by Thursday's show. I apologize, but I don't work at the station full-time or anything, so I'm at the mercy of those that do. Mail goes out regularly, but apparently our show's prizing threw a bit of a wrench into the mail pickups. Regardless, those prizes will all be gone by Thursday. So for Jared Keeso, expect your Tim Horton's gift card in the mail shortly!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: