Friday 1 April 2011

April Fool's Prank?

If you're wondering what the image above is, I was in the same boat as you for a while on March 31. You see, I apparently am sort of award-winning blogger according to Tripbase. It appears that Tripbase is some sort of travel-based website. I'm not sure how I got onto a travel website's "best of" section, but I'm quite honoured that they have recognized my efforts in blogging.

There are ten winners according to Tripbase's website. You can view the winners here. I'm honoured to be lumped in with some pretty prestigious blogs like On Frozen Blog, HockeyBarn (which at one time asked me to write for them), and Houses of the Hockey. It's a pretty cool honour, and I'll throw the "badge of honour" up on the site.

There are a pile of other award-winning sites, so I encourage you to check out the winners in each category. Maybe you'll find a new site that you want to read daily? And if not, it might just inspire you to start writing on something you're passionate about as well.

My only question is this: will this come back to bite me in the rear as an April Fool's joke?

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

***UPDATE: the info is still up, so it appears it was not a prank! WOOHOO!***

No comments: