Thursday 5 August 2010

Romans Called It MCI

I don't keep track of statistics on this blog very often. Yeah, it's nice to see where people are arriving from and what search brought them to this site, but I'm not all that concerned with the numbers side of the ledger. If you get here and you like what you see, you'll come back (I hope!) to read some more of the ramblings that come from my brain. However, I noticed yesterday that I had posted my 1100th article on this site! I don't post multiple times on individual days, but I know that this blog has now been in existence for over four years and has been a part of some special things.

With article #1101, I simply want to say thank you to the people who stop by here. 1100 posts later since I started in January 2007, I'm just shy of 450,000 individual visits and 900,000 page views! Those are incredible numbers, and I want to sincerely thank each and every person that stops by here! Thank you!

Just a short entry for 1101. Just a thank you. Because you guys make this blogging stuff a whole lot of fun. Thanks for everything, readers!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: